Saturday, December 8, 2007

First ultrasounds outside the womb

Yesterday we had our appointment with the pediatric radiologist to have our belly ultrasounds. The good news is they were able to see the sugar water going into our bellies and see the belly walls. So I guess that means it is nothing worse than acid reflux. We refilled our Rx of Zantac and will continue with that.

Concerned family members patiently awaited our return home to visit with us. It had been over a week since we had seen Mimi and we also met our Great Auntie Dee!

Sofia and Mimi



Great Auntie Dee and Maia



We were so tired after a long and exciting day that Sofia went to bed at 8:30pm and slept until 2:30am.... 6 HOURS!! And Maia finally caught on, she slept from 9pm until 2am.... 5 HOURS!!
And the Mommy went to bed at 10:30pm so I got 3.5 CONSECUTIVE hours of sleep, the most I have had in MONTHS!
Yay for sleeping babies! Hopefully this is the start of a trend and not a fluke! I guess we'll see tonight...

No comments: