Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy Busy

We have a very busy week planned: playdates, playgroups, visitors, music class starts back up again and storytime!

The girls have been boycotting naps and waking during the night so I am thinking I might try dropping to one nap. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

We have a few new words: Dodie (Sofie), Ia (Maia), cheese, yum, 'stis? & 'stat? (whats this, whats that, who is that), 'are you? (where are you), vava (water).

Today we put the Christmas tree up and the lights on, tomorrow we will decorate it. We also had our first snow this morning, they got to watch the snow while they ate breakfast!


Sofie & Maia on their big girl couch


Maia's out-of-control hair


Maia standing at the gate


Sofie being a goofball


Sofie still being a goofball

6 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

They are so adorable!! I am so impressed by their extensive vocabulary!

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet they will love being back at music class and storytime :)

Anonymous said...

OMG they're so cute!!! their hair is getting so long, too! i love it! i love the 'stis and 'stat! good luck with moving to one nap... we're on the same path. ugh.

dlong said...

What great pics! Glad to see ya'll are doing well.

Arjun and Indira said...

They are so cute!!! Love the new pic on top of the blog!
Damiane'

ChanceKathleen said...

Wow! They are learning more and more aren't they! That is quite a few words..way to go girlies!