We have been trying a bunch of new foods. They like pork chops, cantaloupe, blueberry, and spinach (mixed with other veggies). Sofie seems to like broccoli but I am not sure how Maia feels about it. I mixed it with a little cheese and I am not sure she likes cheese. Next time I will try it plain. They have also tried a few new flavors of yogurt. Today I bought quinoa and tofu for them to try.
It was so hot today, we finally tried out the new pool! The girls loved it! They stayed in the pool for about 45mins and probably could have stayed in longer if Mommy and Auntie J werent melting!
Auntie J took a TON of pictures and I had a tough time deciding which ones to post because there are so many cute ones!! Enjoy!!

Sofie getting ready

Showing off her teeth

Maia was very excited

Practicing swimming

Cute little baby butts

Maia

Sofie

Sofie playing with the new toys

Maia's new silly face



Maia

Sofie

Sofie

Maia

Maia

Sofie



Sofie drying off

Maia drying her hair
3 comments:
I posted on TS but thought I would just say again how adorable they are in their swimsuits and that pool is great! Glad you had fun!
Damiane'
OMG they are SOOO cute!! Love their swimsuits and lovely face expressions!!
Oh my goodness! Your girls are just the cutest ever!!!
Post a Comment