copied from myspace.com (edited for language)
I had another ultrasound today (yeah I am having them weekly!) and I actually got some good news!...
First off, I am still AT HOME on bedrest, which I have decided isnt THAT bad. It would definitely SUCK hardcore if I had to spend the next 6 weeks in the hospital so I will stop complaining about being on bedrest at home.
Also bedrest seems to be working, my cervix have not shrunk anymore which is the BEST news!
The babes are doing very very good! They are in the 81st & 82nd percentile and weigh about 2.5 lbs each! And they are both head down!! (No freakin c-section!! woo-hoo!)
I got tons of pictures of them today too, like 10 of them including some 3D of BOTH and they are ******* BEAUTIFUL! (seriously they're mine though so of course they would be, right)
Come on September 25th, I just have to hold them in till then!!
Another doctor appointment on Tuesday and ultrasound on Friday so until then....
No comments:
Post a Comment