copied from myspace.com
Yesterday was another ultrasound and the little vampires are doing very well! They went from weighing approximately 2.5lbs each to 3.3lbs each in A WEEK!! I got almost 7lbs of baby in me already!
And they have hair, like a good amount of it!!! I am dying to know what color it is (Pete says it wont matter because even if they aren't redheads, I'll die it red when they're like 4 anyway hahaha!!)
They are both still head down which makes me very happy, and I wish they had taken a picture because all 4 little legs were all tangled up together and we could see little feet and toes. It was very cute!
Good news is bedrest seems to be working because my cervix are holding at 1.9cm (even though I am having a few contractions an hour!) which means I get to stay home instead of being in the hospital. Yay! And it means I get this week off from my weekly Boston roadtrips.
I got to see them both in 3D again, and they look like little dolls! I definitely make some beautiful babies!
Monday I have that dreadful 3hr diabetes test, and my weekly doctor appointment on Wednesday.
Tuesday I will be 30 weeks which means only 4 more weeks then I can serve them with an eviction notice!!
Till then....
No comments:
Post a Comment