Wednesday, September 19, 2007

33 and 1

copied from myspace.com

I saw my doc today and got some really good news... I no longer have to make my weekly trips into Boston for ultrasounds! YAY!! The people there are very cool and I love seeing the babies on the monitor but the trip takes over an hour without traffic, plus gas and parking! Its an all-day expensive affair!
Doc said since I am going to be 34wks next week she doesnt care if my cervix disappear at this point! (Some of you might recall all along she just wanted me to keep them in till 34wks!)
If I do not have them by 36wks then she will request another ultrasound to check their growth and weights so we will be prepared but she thinks I'll deliver by then.

I did my stress test and the vampires are 'perfect'... their words not mine (since they are mine I wouldnt expect anything less than perfection though haha). And they said I am experiencing hot flashes and 2+ minute long contractions in which I cant breath because I am now having 'real' contractions as opposed to the BH ones.
I am no more dilated than I was 2 weeks ago and I am awaiting the results of the ffn test, probably tomorrow.
And I gained 4lbs in 9 days!

She sent me home and told me to take some tylenol for the aches & pains, and some benadryl to get some damn sleep! Only weekly trips to see her now!

She also gave me her schedule for which days she is on-call at the hospital for the next 2.5wks so we are both hoping I go into labor on one of these days. So I am asking all of you to send me good vibes and 'will' me to go into labor on Sat Sept 29!
That is her next on-call day, and it would really work with everyone's schedule, no work or school, its an odd day (yeah I got something against even numbers!) and Sept has better birthstones than Oct haha. So lets make this happen!!

No comments: