Monday, September 17, 2007

33wks tomorrow

copied from myspace.com (edited for language)

Today was my ultrasound and I was seriously shocked by all the good news! The little porkas are 4lbs 8oz and 4lbs 9oz! They are both still head down which makes me very happy since there isnt enough room for them to flip again.
They were very cooperative today too, I was able to get a picture of their little faces and watched one sticking her little tongue in and out.

And my cervix is surprisingly holding up too. It measured 1.2 this time, only 2mm shorter than my last appt 12 days ago. This was most shocking given all my other 'discomforts'.


Now for the part where I complain.... I have not slept in days! I cant get comfortable, I cant breath, my contractions are now on the 'painful' side and I get a nasty hot flash with each one!
My belly 'dropped' and now my hips, back and legs are all sore all the time! I have little feet lodged in my ribs and I pee atleast twice an hour!!
I dont want to be an incubator anymore, I want them OUT! I want to sleep on my belly again! I want MY body back and all my organs in their right positions, I want the little feet out of my ribs, I want to be able to breath again and to hold my pee for more than an hour!
And I want to GET OFF MY DAMN COUCH!

I have a doc appt on Wed. I am going to eat my GINORMOUS ice cream sundae and watch Prison Break. G'nite all

No comments: