Thursday, September 20, 2007

Positive

copied from myspace.com

I got a wakeup call this morning from my doctor, my ffn test came back positive! YAY!!

Fetal fibronectin -

It can be thought of as an adhesive or "biological glue" that binds the fetal sack to the uterine lining. It is an excellent biological marker of premature (preterm) delivery; a delivery before 37 weeks of gestation.

Fetal fibronectin "leaks" into the vagina if a preterm delivery is likely to occur and can be measured in a diagnostic test. When the FFN test is considered positive, delivery is likely to occur soon. When the FFN test is negative, it means that there is little if any danger of preterm labor for 7-10 days.

So I am upping the date I want you all to hope for for me... make it Sunday Sept 23, as in this Sunday! Come on babies!!

No comments: