Thursday, March 13, 2008

The big move

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been very busy organizing and packing for our big move at the end of the month.
Things are going well, the girls are adjusting nicely to their new schedule and are eating solids twice a day, breakfast and dinner. They are doing really well with their hand-eye cooordination and love to hold hands and talk to each other.

I had a doctor's appointment today and I am at the exact weight I want to be at!! (which is more than my pre-pregnancy weight but I won't post it since I don't want any hate mail, haha).

Here are some pictures for now, these are from the beginning of the week. I will try to write again before the move.


Sofia's angry face



I love those thighs!



When Maia learns how to bat her eyes we are all in trouble!



Maia loves when her piggy toes are free



Maia playing on their new bumbo seat



Sofie in the bumbo



Girl Talk



Maia loves her kitty Merrick



Sofie has great posture already!

1 comment:

Outnumbered said...

Great pics! They are gorgeous! Hope the move goes smoothly. I'm so envious that the schedule is working out for you... that's very encouraging!