Wednesday, April 23, 2008

RIP Joshua McKenna 4/28/60-4/22/07

Sunday we went to a memorial mass to remember Uncle Josh. The girls were very well behaved and enjoyed the singing in church. Afterwards we went to Auntie Jeannie's for coffee and lunch where we saw family and friends who we have not seen in a long time, some of which the girls had never met before.
And even though they were very tired they remained on their best behavior for Uncle Josh, their Great Uncle who will always be remembered with a smile!




The world is diminished because he is gone, but it is still a better place because he was here.

I still find it hard to believe that one year ago I was just beginning to tell family that I was pregnant with twins and now they are 6mo old!

1 comment:

Arjun and Indira said...

Hugs to you. So sorry for your loss.

Damiane'