The girls have hit a few more milestones this week. Sofia definitely responds to her name. I can only assume that Maia does not because we call her everything (Spike, Squeaks, Satanetta) except 'Maia'. We are now making a conscious effort to refer to her by name!
Maia plays Peek-A-Boo. She will put the cloth over her face and pull it off and laugh!
Tuesday we went back to the pedi's because the girls were unusually fussy again on Monday and weren't eating well. Maia's ear infection was starting to clear up but I was unsure since she was spitting her Amoxicillan out. Sofia also had an ear infection. We were given a new Rx, a 3 day antibiotic for both girls. The girls both had stuffy noses as well. We have been sleeping with the PediaCare Vapor Plug-In every night again.
Wednesday was the start of Nana's mini-vacation and we all went to Michael's to purchase some scrapbooking supplies. Its official, I'm a dork!! I got a scrapbook for each of the girls. We also got some cool paper and stickers. I worked on my pregnancy book that was started for me while I was pregnant because I forgot the key to scrapbooking was the pictures. I have 1500 pictures of the girls and forgot to print some!
Thursday Auntie J and I went shopping! We purchased all sorts of new goodies for the girls. We got them new highchairs because they were trying to get out of the other ones. These were purchased with the 'anonymous gift' we received last month. THANK YOU!!
We also got 'Big Girl' carseats, shopping cart covers, and swim diapers. Our new SBS stroller that I ordered also arrived on Thursday! It was better than Xmas!

Messy girls in their new highchairs

Maia thought it was hilarious that Mommy kept referring to them as 'Big Girls'

Sofie looks so small in her big carseat

Maia... still laughing!
Friday I cleaned the car and retired the infant carrier carseats. Then I got the cleaning bug and started cleaning everything. I was taking toys apart and cleaning them, cleaned our rooms, the diaper bag, organized the closet, etc.
Friday night after the girls were in bed I went to see Iron Man finally and it was AWESOME!
Sunday we went to our first BBQ at Uncle Pete and Auntie Emily's new house. The girls got to meet Pete and Emily's mothers, plus they saw Uncle Steve, Greg and Derek. They were at their cutest with all the attention from boys!

Our new stroller

Sofia and Auntie Emily

Mrs. Cantera and Maia

Mrs. Robinson and Maia

Sofie lounging with Mrs. Robinson
1 comment:
What social little butterflies! They are getting so big, it is great to get "big girl" things but bittersweet when you put all the newborn things away huh?
Damiane'
Post a Comment