Friday, May 30, 2008

LONG Day

Today was another whiney day at the Hoban household! My first thought was 'teeth' since the girls were born teething! Sure enough Sofia has a tooth working its way out and Maia's gums are redder than usual.

In an attempt to make the whining stop, I hid in the kitchen for a little while. When it got really quiet in the living room I decided to sneak a peek without them noticing me, only to find Sofia on her belly and pulling her knees up under her. She was up on all 4s!

Then they did not want to go to sleep tonight, Maia wanted to bounce and Sofie wanted be upside down. They played in the crib for a few minutes before falling asleep cuddled up together.

1 comment:

Arjun and Indira said...

So jealous they still sleep in the same bed! I miss those days! Yeah for getting up on all 4's...watch out they start moving before you realize!

damiane'