The girls tried papaya for the first time on Friday and LOVED it!
Friday night was the BEST night we have had yet! Sofia slept through the night, she went to bed about 7ish and slept until 7am! And Maia only got up once around 1145, so I slept from 12-7!! It took 6.5 LONG months to get here and 7 straight of hours of sleep was FABULOUS!
Too bad this feat was short-lived. Last night Maia was up 4-5x and not to eat either; Sofia was up a few times as well. They finally decided to eat around 430 but Sofia did not want to go back to sleep; she wanted to play. I thought if I brought her into my bed to cuddle I could get a couple more hours of sleep. No such luck! She proceeded to pull my eyelashes, stick her fingers in my nose, grab my ears and try to eat my face!
I have a feeling tonight isn't going to be much better, especially since Maia is still awake saying "mamamamama" and "nanananana"! She hasnt stopped squealing and babbling for HOURS. Plus she keeps rolling onto her belly and getting stuck against the side of the crib. I think she only can roll one way from belly to back, so screams hysterically until I roll her back, its great fun.
Today is Mother's Day. We went to my cousin Kevin's graduation party. He is the first of the cousins to graduate from college.
We got to see Auntie Birdi, Uncle Marc, cousins Conrad and Corey, Great Gram, Great Aunts Bobbi and Carol, Michelle and Jenny. The girls were very well behaved and happy to see everyone.
And we FINALLY got some pictures of the Mommy with the girls that are blogworthy!!

Mommy, Maia and Sofia

Mommy and Sofie

Kisses!

Maia caught snuggling Mommy

Maia never smiles for the camera

Auntie J and Maia being silly

Sofie and Auntie J snuggling
Happy Mother's Day!!!
1 comment:
Cohlee, you and your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like you had a nice mother's day. Sorry the sttn was short lived but you will notice it start to pick up soon. Then it just snowballs from there. You made all that fruit? I really want to make my own can you email me and let me know how you did it?
Damiane'
Post a Comment