I have to manually adjust their size which is a royal pain so I am only putting two pictures in this post. *sigh*
Once the glitch has been corrected I have a bunch more to post from our visit with Auntie Birdi and Conrad last weekend!
The girls were very happy to see their big cousin and showed them all their toys and their playroom.

Sofie, Maia and Mommy in the playroom

Sofie, Conrad, and Maia on their new couch
Monday was our 1yr check up, the girls had to get 2 shots (as I am doing an alternative vaccination schedule) but were not nearly as upset as I thought they would be. They were very good!
Sofie's weight is leveling off, she is only the 18% for weight now. And my little supermodel, Maia is 3% for weight and 90% for height! (Their new stats are in the right column.)
Wednesday we had a meeting with Early Intervention (EI) for Maia. I have been a little concerned about her gross motor skills since she did not crawl until 11.5mo, and seems to have no desire to stand (until I found her standing in the crib last night!). She does qualify and we are meeting with a therapist next week for an evaluation.
Thursday we had music class, Friday we went to Storytime with Auntie J, and tomorrow she is taking the girls to the Childrens' Museum which means Mommy gets some much needed time off!
No comments:
Post a Comment