Sunday we went to visit Pops, Mimi, Auntie Jill and Uncle Tim. We went for lunch and had a really nice visit. The girls got to show off some of their new 'tricks' and looked super cute doing so.

All dressed up and ready to go

Maia playing with Uncle Tim

Sofie playing with Auntie Jill's camera

Maia playing the 'Bridge Broke' game with Mimi

Sofie showing Uncle Tim what a big girl she is standing

LUNCHTIME!!
Monday was the holiday so Great Uncle Jeff did not have to work and came over to install the carpet in the girls' new playroom!
Auntie J also did not have to work so she came over and we took the girls shopping for the rest of their birthday present and a few things we needed for the party.
Nana also did not have to work and spent the day cooking all sorts of good food. Tonight the girls are going to try meatballs and tomato sauce for the first time!! Good thing its a bath night!!

Playroom!!

Toys!!

Sofie and Maia playing with a new toy: The Shape Sorter

When Mommy goes into the playroom the girls follow

Sofie's new face; she's batting her eyes!

Sofie standing at the activity table

Sofia says "we not supposed to play with 'dis!"

Maia loves the shape sorters

Theres that tongue again

Maia hugging Mommy's head
Monday we also dropped another nursing session. We are now down to TWO, first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I am not in a hurry to drop either of those and I doubt the girls are either. I cant believe that in only THREE days the girls will be ONE and I will have met my goal of nursing them for a YEAR and never having to give them formula! I am very proud of this huge accomplishment.
I also cant believe that in only THREE days I am going to have 2 ONE YEAR OLDS!! Who would have thought that I would ever have children, nevermind 2 of them at once?! And here I sit saying, "I survived the first year!"
2 comments:
WTG for bf for one year and not a drop of formula, that is awesome you and Nicole are my heroes! Cute pics of the play room, I cannot believe they will be one either. All these babies are growing so quickly!
Damiane'
Wow! That is awesome you made it to one year with your twins only breastfeeding! That's awesome. Congrats!
Post a Comment