Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun with Aquaphor

The girls have some cradle cap and have been itching their heads often, its adorable but must be really uncomfortable for them, so per their pedi I have been putting Aquaphor on their scalps and washing their hair with Selsun Blue. Yesterday I decided to have a little fun with the Aquaphor...


Mohawks


Horns


Spikes

About a month ago I ordered the girls some of those small blankets with the animal heads (otherwise known as 'loveys'). Sofia likes to twiddle while she sucks her thumb and Maia likes to rub my tshirts on her face so I thought they would definitely like a lovey.


Kitty and Teddy Bear



Last night Sofia developed a cough, she woke me a few times coughing in her sleep. She does not have a fever and it is not affecting her demeanor so my fingers are crossed she isn't coming down with something.
This afternoon Maia woke from her nap feeling really warm, lethargic and whiney. She had a temperature of 101.4 so Auntie J gave her some tylenol but she was still very whiney and snuggly (Maia isnt snuggly!) until she went to bed. I am not sure if this is teething related or if she is also battling something.
I hope I have not sheltered my babies to the point that every time we go out they are going to catch something!

3 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

Gotta love loveys! I hope they aren't coming down with something either!

Damiane'

Anonymous said...

Could be allergies, I did not know babies can get allergies too. But not with a fever. Zach is expereinceing allgergies big time, his eyes are swollen like every morning, its horrible. Hope your babies are feeling better soon. Loves to babys!
KS

Anonymous said...

your babies are adorable!
i have been meaning to write here and tell you that, you are doing an awesome job Nichole.

I told John how cute they were:)


keep up the good work mama.