Thursday, October 9, 2008

Papa Gino's

Maia's hair is getting so long and out of control. I bought her some elastics and have been trying to keep it out of her face. I really dont want to cut it, I want them both to have long hair like their Mommy!



Sofie LOVES to read. If you read a book to her she will read it back to you afterwards in her own words.



Friday we went out to eat for the very first time! I was inspired to so by one of my twin mommy friends. We went to Papa Gino's and the girls had chicken and french fries. They did not go as nuts over the french fries as I thought they would have.
They were very excited to sit in the highchairs at the big girl table! They were dancing to the music while they ate and watching all the other kids running around.
Auntie J was able to get some pictures using her phone.



Maia and Sofie at Papa Gino's



Waiting for their lunch



Sofie



Maia



Maia drinking milk with a straw



Sofie was so excited

Tomorrow we are going to attempt Storytime again since we never made it last week. After we went to Papa Gino's we stopped at Kohls who was having a huge clearance sale and I was able to get almost their entire summer wardrobe for next year for about $30! Everything was 90% off! I was buying Carters stuff for $1!

Our bow order arrived and we tried using 2 bows in the girls' hair to help keep it out of their faces. They looked so cute! Getting them to sit still so I can do their hair is another story! And of course they rip the bows out once they realize they are in.



Maia's bows



Sofie's bows

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What big girls sitting in the chairs at the restaurant. That is just too precious. Your girls are so adorable...and Lucas thinks so too :)

dlong said...

Love the pics, your girls are so adorable.

Crafty Girl Creations said...

What great pictures! They look so cute with bows in their hair!

Arjun and Indira said...

How cute, love the bows!
Damiane'